Adding unreachable new room

Adding unreachable new room

Hello,

I have the following issue with my RRs6pure. It’s determined a perfect map of my home since I have used it a score of times. In addition a have a balcony with a threshold high enough that it has never been overcome by rr. Today I cleaned up all the mess on the balcony and tried to mop it with rr. That’s why i placed it manually on the balcony. It refused to clean so long it could not establish its position. Meanwhile on the map it was tracked as if it crowled near the dock. In the end it totally messed up all the map then I put it over the threshold back in the kitchen. I tried to draw balcony manually but it seems that there is no such a function in the app. What else can I do considering that I have to put it over the threshold manually?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Thanks for any help

Like0
  • Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Usually, we do not suggest to move the robot manually while cleaning, because it may mess up the current map. Back to your case, the S6 Pure supports multi-floor maps feature, so you can create a new map for the balcony to satisfy your needs, and it won't mess up the current map.

First, it is suggested to reset the current map to re-map the house again.

Then you can enable multi-floor maps feature as pic attached to create a new map for the balcony. You do not have to bring the dock along with the robot together. Only the robot is needed to get there to create the map.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ulysses 24
Welcome to Roborock Forum