Everyone anticipates the baby shower when someone close to them becomes pregnant. Friends and family get together to celebrate a new arrival on this happy day. It's normal to want to present a baby shower card that expresses your relationship and your congratulations, but coming up with writing ideas for baby shower cards can be challenging. Though originality is preferable, there are instances when preexisting phrases work best. We have some pertinent quotations that may be the ideal pick.
So should you use humor, passion, or keep it simple? Keep reading!
Simple baby shower messages
No matter the theme or the baby's gender, simple baby shower wishes are always the best. It's a wonderful method to convey your concern in only a few words. Without filling up the entire card, it might nevertheless affect the parents-to-be.
- We send our warmest wishes to you and the soon-to-arrive baby.
- I'm wishing you luck with the birth of your child.
- I hope your pregnancy's final stage is happy and healthy. It gets better from here.
- We send our best wishes for a safe pregnancy and quick delivery to those set to become parents.
- We appreciate you engaging us in this happy occasion and allowing us to experience your new baby's enthusiasm with you. We wish you the very best as you embark on this new phase of your life.
- I hope your forthcoming years as a parent are special and unforgettable.
- Before your eagerly anticipated bundle comes, we wish you both health and rest.
- I'm wishing you both calm days filled with kisses and embraces. We are eager to meet the infant.
- Greetings and best wishes for your expanding family! We appreciate you taking us along on your adventure.
- We send our best wishes for a healthy baby and a safe birth as you prepare for a big journey.
- I wish you both health and safety on the day of birth, as well as throughout the remainder of your pregnancy.