Children/Pet Lock

Children/Pet Lock

Hi,

I have already bought an S5 Max. I'm very happy to choose that product, it's perfect!

Also I have a cat which loves S5 Max more than me :) She always gets on S5 Max and push Power or Home button which her's paws that start clean or stop cleaning activity. I've searched manuals but I couldn't find a children/pet lock for Home/Power buttons on S5 Max.

Is there any way to disable buttons temporary?

Thanks a lot...

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Dear customer,

Sorry that the S5 Max does not support pet/children lock now. We will forward this request to our R&D team and hope that they can add it.

You can use some stuff to cover the button and avoid the cat from touching it.

Like0
    Bernardo
    Bernardo02/03/2021      23:11
    @RR_Support:

Just wanted to say that this feature is very much needed. I have a toddler and he can be very resourceful when he wants to touch something, a lock from the app would be great

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/04/2021      08:02
    @Bernardo:

Hi, thanks for your reply. We have forwarded your suggestion to our tech team, and will try to manage it in the future.

Best regards.

Like0
  • S5max user here. I heard you guys introduced a child lock in S7(finally!). When are you going to implement this feature for S5max?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/16/2022      13:34
    @RoboUser:

Hi, thanks for reaching out. The child lock is not available on S5max now. We'll forward your feedback to our tech team and hope they will manage it soon.

Best regards.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pisnick
Welcome to Roborock Forum