Software errors

Software errors

Dear creators of roborock,

I am a client crazy and madly in love with MI products. Specially Roborock. I own 18. All my businesses, house, warehouse, parents house in total 18 roborock devices. I Recommend it a lot and i would like to buy a few more as gift for some family members.

PLEASE🙏 invest in a good software. A perfect App. Was absolutely amazing until 2 weeks ago ( more or less ) when software was updated. Is impossible how crazy malfunctioning it is right now. Map is loading with difficulty, can not recognise at all where it is, cleaning same room 2 times while other doesn't even find it...

I ll prefer to pay more for a device like this but to have a perfect function.

I strongly believe you will do it soon and we won't have ever problems and getting lost.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

We can do some troubleshooting first.

1.What is the model number of your robot? Do they have the same issue?

2.Go to cleaning history and send us a full cleaning map where we can see the missed cleaning area and abnormal walking route.

3.Clear the cache on the app or use cellular data, instead of wifi to have a try.

4.Please send us the device info as pic attached.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stefi
Welcome to Roborock Forum