Only Have the App Notify Me When There's a Problem

Only Have the App Notify Me When There's a Problem

I have now had my Roborock for several months and it has performed flawlessly and consistently. So much so that I no longer want to be notified when a scheduled cleaning starts and stops. However, I would still like to be notified if an issue occurs.

I am running the app on Android and it is not clear from the app's Message Settings as to what to configure to achieve this behavior:

In addition, when I review the Notifications from the app via Android, it's clear which channel is being used to send the notifications, Miscellaneous, but it's not clear if one of the other channels would handle issues or errors:

Any ideas?

Thank you.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Sorry there is no way to disable the notification of the scheduled cleaning but allow others. We will forward your request to our tech team and hope that they will manage it in the future.

Like1
  • Hi this has been two years, but I have not yet see it implemented...

Really need to be able to disable those schedule cleaning notifications.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bink
Welcome to Roborock Forum