'Map Saving' not available in Settings menu on RoboRock S6MaxV

'Map Saving' not available in Settings menu on RoboRock S6MaxV

I have recently bought Roborock S6maxV, installed app MI Home, paired app and unit, connected to Wifi.

Initialley it seemed to work Perfect, but it didn’t save the Map and I couldn’t modify it.

I am told to activate function ‘Map saving (Beta)’, but this is not available in ‘Vacum Settings’ in the Settings menu, ref screenshot below.

I have tried both apps, first Roborock, then uninstalled this and installed MI Home, uninstalled and reinstalled both,

restarted Device, reconnected Wifi, but nothing seems to help.

So, this was one of the features that made me buy this Device, so I need help to solve this.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Please refer to the picture attached to enable map saving mode feature.

Also, if there is only one floor, please choose single floor as floor condition.

Besides, may I know where did you purchase this S6 MaxV? Could you provide us a purchase link?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hans_hos
Welcome to Roborock Forum