Improving Mopping results on an s6

Improving Mopping results on an s6

Love the vacuum, but not true impressed with the mop. Any suggestions on something to add to water or spray on floor first. I was also hoping Roborock could make a mopping mode that did a y pattern to improve mopping.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I add dilute mr. Clean to a spray and put it on the floor first. Then the robot mops using the standard water in the tank

Like0
    Ariee32
    Ariee3203/02/2024      10:24
    @Eli:

Visit the website for the ultimate battle royal experience. Download the game https://ffadvanceserver.com/ explore immersive gameplay, and join millions worldwide in intense, fast-paced action. Survive, be the last one standing, and embrace the excitement of Free Fire!

Like0
    farareaa
    farareaa03/29/2024      04:41
    @Ariee32:

Video games can be a great way to learn math. There are many video games that teach players about math concepts or that require them to use math skills to solve problems.

Like0
  • Can you be more specific about your experience? What didn't impress you and what would impress you? I love my s6 but have some issues that maybe universal or maybe not. Two little water plugs have tiny sponges in it. Can they get clogged? If yes, did you notice it? If yes, what did you do to restore their function?

Like0
    Robert
    Robert01/28/2024      10:33
    @Simon:

Can you be more specific about your experience? What didn't impress you and what would impress you? I love my s6 but have some issues that maybe universal or maybe not, router IP 10.0.0.1. Two little water plugs have tiny sponges in it. Can they get clogged? If yes, did you notice it? If yes, what did you do to restore their function?

Like0
    RaleighPenner
    RaleighPenner02/26/2024      18:33
    @Simon:

When considering Rachel Ellis's essay writing service, be sure to check her LinkedIn profile for reviews. A review on LinkedIn can provide valuable insights into the quality of her work and the satisfaction of her clients.

Like0
    montana
    montana03/02/2024      11:39
    @Simon:

XCIP TV APP latest version caters to enthusiasts, unlocking the capabilities of your Smart TV with diverse options and flexible live event viewing.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

paul
Welcome to Roborock Forum