Which Mi Home App to use for IOS

Which Mi Home App to use for IOS

I need to know which app I need to download for my Roborock S6

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Mine is mi home

Like1
  • It's called "Xiaomi Home" in the app store

Like0
  • As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Xiaomi offers the "Mi Home" app for iOS devices. This app allows you to control and manage various Xiaomi smart home products and devices, including smart lights, cameras, air purifiers, and more.

To download the Mi Home app for iOS, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the App Store on your iOS device.
    2. In the search bar at the bottom of the screen, type "Mi Home."
    3. Look for the "Mi Home" app developed by Xiaomi Inc. It should have the Xiaomi logo as its app icon.
    4. Tap on the app's icon to open its page.
    5. Press the "Download" button (it might display a cloud icon with an arrow) to download and install the app.
    6. Once the app is installed, you can open it and set up your Xiaomi smart devices by following the on-screen instructions.

Please note that app names and availability can change, so it's possible that there may be updates or changes to the Mi Home app for iOS since my last knowledge update in September 2021. I mostly use Xiaomi for my south of france soap website. If you encounter any issues or have trouble finding the app, you can also visit the official Xiaomi website or check the App Store for the most up-to-date information.

Like0
  • I am connecting to S7 Max with Roborock app on ios. App is really cool and show instantaneous alerts and location.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Curious Carol
Welcome to Roborock Forum