Disable Cliff Sensors

Disable Cliff Sensors

I would buy 2 more units if this was a feature.

Either in the software app, or via a series of buttons presses, or with physical reflective clips by .

My Roborock S5 is the 10th vacuum robot I've owned. this has been a shortcoming since my very first Roomba.

Overall this unit is the best one I've owned and it's disappointing that I can't replace my other robots.

Tell the lawyers to lighten up.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• It would be helpful if you give reasons why you feel you need this.

Like0
  • Highly doubt this would be implemented because someone will accidentally leave their sensors off and have their vacuum take a suicide jump off the stairs. Someone will complain and try to sue. Your best option is to just cover the cliff sensors. There's tutorials online of how to cover the cliff sensors of robot vacuums properly using paper and tape.

Like0
  • Please, we need that feature. If not that devices are really trash. Roborock never will be my choice again!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DeathStar
Welcome to Roborock Forum