Room selection in MI App

Room selection in MI App

I have the S55 and the Roborock is not supported yet. So I need to use the MI App.

how can use room selection in the app?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• You can open the setting->vacuum setting->map saving mode (on). Then you will be able to select rooms.

Like0
  • Thanks. I already did that. But there is not really a room selection feature available there. Only zone select. Or is that the same?

Like0
  • I don't think the s5 does room selection, only s4 and s6. But you can so the work around and do zone cleaning

Like0
  • We are sorry that S5 doesn't support room selection feature yet.

Like0
    Jamesdean
    Jamesdean12/10/2019      22:42
    @RR_Support:

Will this come in next update of the app? And will the Roborock app be available soon voor the S55?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/11/2019      07:47
    @Jamesdean:

We have forwarded customer feedback and suggestions to our tech department, but we are not clear about when it will be available. You could keep an eye on our website to get latest news.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jamesdean
Welcome to Roborock Forum