Roborock S6 not starting, no lights, not charging, chimed randomly and now nothing...

Roborock S6 not starting, no lights, not charging, chimed randomly and now nothing...

Early this morning my S6 randomly made startup chimes and the voice talking (I can't recall what was said, I was half asleep). Investigating the S6, I saw that the home dock was not providing the S6 power (the constant light on the dock), and the S6 was not charging (no glowing light on the vacuum).

I've checked that it was seated properly and there was no dust between the contacts on the dock. Still no charge and no light. Tried resetting (2 button method) but no lights, no beeps. And no ability to connect via app (its says that the S6 is offline).

So, about 3 hours later it randomly chimed twice. But since then no chimes, and no light.

Anyone know what the issue may be?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Please check if the dock charger is working or not.

The indicator light on top of the dock should be solid on without the robot and off with the robot placed on it.

Kindly double confirm if the cable and the slot of the dock are well connected.

Please push the cable head into the slot at bottom of the dock very hard. See the video below.

https://youtu.be/LHupFrt14BE

Are you able to turn it on by pressing the power button on S6?

Like0
    Yvoxy
    Yvoxy01/23/2021      12:12
    @RR_Support:

Hello, I am experiencing the exakt same problem as Mike.

The indicator light on top of the dock is solid on without the robot and off with the robot placed on it.

I am unable to turn it on by pressing the power button on S6?

Please advice!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/23/2021      12:46
    @Yvoxy:

Hello, you can try and reinstall the battery.

Here's the instruction video.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16Q25pV6RWX_zGMZEi5IiloCd_dt-xake

Like0
    RoboS6-139
    RoboS6-13910/05/2021      00:59
    @RR_Support:

i have same problem.

after reinstall the battery => press power button => have the startup ringtone and nothing... it still offline :(

how to fix?

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mike
Welcome to Roborock Forum