Unintentional grey areas

Unintentional grey areas

House was initially mapped with bedroom doors closed and now those rooms all show as grey so I can't schedule cleans for them . Also certain areas of our main living space are grey too for some reason . I've tried to reprogram it and it loaded the same map again . Don't know if I did it right.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

You can edit current map and put no go lines about one foot away from the  dock so it would clean very little if you selected it to clean all. 

Then you need remove the no go zone lines and select clean all. When it finished, about a minute later. Shortly after it docked after  "cleaning all" both rooms were then recognized and you can select them after that. 

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CMC
Welcome to Roborock Forum