Roborock S4 Firmware

Roborock S4 Firmware

Hi,

My Roborock S4 shows V01.03.28 as the latest firmware since a couple of months. To me it is a bit suspicious as there were firmware updates more frequently before. What is the latest S4 Firmware (is there a changelog somewhere) and what could be the reason I cannot update?

Thanks

Christian

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Is actually anybody in this support forum supporting the user(s) or are support requests being ignored?

Like1
  • Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

The latest firmware of S4 should be 01.03.58.

Is there any error message you cannot update the firmware? Could you send us some pictures for reference.

Like0
    Bink
    Bink09/18/2020      04:38
    @RR_Support:

If .58 is the latest version, I too am on .28. No error messages.

Like1
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member09/19/2020      15:21
    @Bink:

Hi,

That is weird, try to uninstall the app and re-install it.

Also, you can reset the wifi and connect the robot to a mobile hotspot to have a try.

Like0
    Vasiok
    Vasiok09/24/2020      14:33
    @Bink:

Did you try to reset? Does the robot updated to .58?

For me the latest version is.28 al well.

Like0
    Load More >>
  • The same for me: .28 is the last version and i check for updates quiet often.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member09/25/2020      09:02
    @Vasiok:

Hi all,

I double checked, the 01.03.28 is the latest firmware already. Due to the different server selected, the latest firmware number may be different.

May I know which region you selected on Roborock app?

Like1
    Vasiok
    Vasiok09/25/2020      13:03
    @RR_Support:

Hello there.

Sure, it's USA/CANADA

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member09/26/2020      06:16
    @Vasiok:

Gotcha, for the US/CA server, 01.03.28 is the latest firmware already. So you do not have to update it anymore.

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chriz
Welcome to Roborock Forum