GENTLE MODE MUST RETURN AND MUST BE A CUSTOMIZE OPTION AS WELL!!!

GENTLE MODE MUST RETURN AND MUST BE A CUSTOMIZE OPTION AS WELL!!!

Hi we are generally happy with S5MAX BUT It damages valuable hand made carpets even in night mode. Since gentle mode has been removed we can not use on such carpets any more. PLus gentle mode was not available in the mode settings to assign a room permanently and it was an important problem, but with the latest update now we had a bigger problem with the loss of the gentle mode. PLEASE SUPPORT TO GET GENTLE MODE ASAP PLUS AS A PERMANENTLY ASSIGNABLE CUSTOMIZE OPTION.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• +1 from my side.

I was really surprised and disappointed that it has been removed just like that. It is a great feature, I use it everyday. I am not alone. Please, why this have been removed, what is the point? We have bought the product which included this and now we have the same product without this function. Doesn't make sense. I am worried what will be in the future? Please, listen to your customers. Thank you.

Like1
  • Dear Roborock, please re-add gentle mode, it's a great mode to clean the floor very silent, more than enough to remove few cat-hairs in combination with wet-cleaning. Even silent mode is too loud and hearable by neighbors. Please re-add this mode.

Like1
  • Sorry to tell you that we won't support Gentle mode. But we will work hard to better our sound system.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TYPearl
Welcome to Roborock Forum