Enable Alexa Skill for RoboRock

Enable Alexa Skill for RoboRock

Hi all,

I got my S5 vacuum and I have the Mi Home app to run it. I wanted to enable the Alexa Skill so my wife can easily start the vacuum using Alexa. The skill installed but it directs me to a roborock site to link: oauth2.roborock.com. It seems that no matter what I put into this site it says invalid user or password.

I tried to use my username/password from this roborock site but it didn't take that either. The page displayed on the link at oauth2.roborock.com has no sign up link.

How do I get alexa linked to an account? What am I missing?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi Whiskers,

please Check attached file how you could link our device to Alexa.

Note:

1. Make sure your robot is added and online on app Mi Home first.

2. At present, Alexa smart speaker could only start and stop robot by skill Roborock Home or Mi Home

Like0
    islandtime
    islandtime07/29/2020      20:40
    @RR_Support:

Why with such an advanced robot is your skill so limited. I purchased this because it had Alexa integration, but that is not true. You can only start & stop & you call that integration???? You should be able to say, "Alexa, go vacuum the kitchen". Is this extremely difficult?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member07/30/2020      08:41
    @islandtime:

Hello,

To our apology, the feature to clean the specific room via voice command you mentioned is not available at the moment.

However, we will forward your advice to the relevant team and try to manage it in the future.

Thanks for your idea and suggestion.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whiskers
Welcome to Roborock Forum