Unable to agree User Agreement / Privacy Policy

Unable to agree User Agreement / Privacy Policy

Please help with the roborock app on android phone. My husband and I are having differents acc, my husband being the main sharing our S6 with me. His acc is working fine but mine when i try to enter in the robot is directing me to User Agreement / Privacy Policy consent where i have to click the agree option but that button never shows to click and from there can go anywhere else in the app and i have to force the app to close. Please help, I'm unable right now to use the S6 thru the app.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are sorry for the trouble you are facing.

Could you please check if the app is the latest version?We received your email as well, please check our reply.

Like0
  • Try reducing the font size on your phone / device to its factory setting. I had the same issue on an Android device. Once I reduced the font size on my phone I was able to see the Accept tab in the User Agreement. You can return your font size back to the large settings after you have agreed.

Unfortunately, Roborock Support wasn't any help in resolving the issue.

Good Luck!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/17/2019      14:24
    @Ron:

Hi Ron, you could use this method temporarily. We have reported the issue to tech department and they will have it fixed as soon as possible.

Your understanding will be much appreciated.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

olgui
Welcome to Roborock Forum