App Crashes

Greetings. Unboxed and started using today. Roborock app crashes whenever I try to go into “Schedules” on the S6 device menu. Already reinstalled app several times and also cleared the cache. Any thoughts? Thanks.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Please send us a short video of the abnormal behavior.

You can switch to cellular data to have a try.

Like0
    Elxpesao
    Elxpesao11/17/2020      20:12
    @RR_Support:

Do you have an email I can send to?

Like0
    YuriCat13
    YuriCat1311/18/2020      18:53
    @RR_Support:

I am having same problem with S6. Yesterday (17Nov), I went into Schedules, made one change and saved it. I wanted to make another change to the other schedule (I have two schedules), and the app has crashed ever since when opening Schedules. Cleared cache, logged out and in, tried cellular data, updated app. Nothing worked. I will email video. See attached for allowed file types in this forum.

Like0
  • Can’t upload the video here.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member11/18/2020      07:11
    @Elxpesao:

Hello, you can email us via support@roborock.com ; our agent will continue to help you then.

Like0
  • Hi all,

This issue has been resolved via the latest plug-in version, which is RR_MDX_988.

If the plug-in version is the latest one already, you can clear the cache on the app.

Like0
    Debbie
    Debbie11/19/2020      22:24
    @RR_Support:

I have tried this o the iPhone app and it still crashes whenever I try to access the schedules

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member11/20/2020      03:51
    @Debbie:

I see, could you provide the device info?

Also, what is the current plug-in version?

Like0
    OliverNoah22
    OliverNoah2203/17/2024      16:49
    @RR_Support:

It appears you're encountering a recurring issue with the Roborock app, where it crashes upon attempting to access the "Schedules" feature on your Roborock S6 device menu. To address this, start by ensuring that you have the latest version of the Roborock app installed. Updating the app often resolves bugs and improves performance. If the problem persists, try restarting your device, as a simple reboot can sometimes resolve app-related issues. Additionally, check if your device is fully compatible with the Roborock app, as compatibility issues can lead to crashes. If the issue continues, consider reaching out to Roborock's customer support for further assistance. Exploring online forums or communities may also yield helpful insights from users who have encountered similar issues. Provide detailed information about your device model and any error messages to facilitate troubleshooting. By following these steps, you can hopefully resolve the app crashing problem and resume using your Roborock S6 device seamlessly. For more information must visit: https://hotstarmodapk.net/

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elxpesao
Welcome to Roborock Forum