Doesn't roborock come with warranty?

Doesn't roborock come with warranty?

I purchased roborock s5 back in August - brand new.

The front wheel just broke off. Not sure why, the machine is not doing anything crazy. I contacted support because I assumed that the product is still under warranty. We have been using it for less than 3 months.

Support asked for picture of the part that broke. I sent these.

Then support asked for a link where I bought the item and the invoice. I sent these as well.

Then I get a response from support saying: "Unfortunately we recommend contacting your seller in regards to warranty and replacement."

What does that mean? Roborock does not offer warranty on its items?

Khalid

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

If you purchased from the 3rd party authorized reseller, they will be responsible for the warranty service, as the manufacturer, we provide customer technical support.  We have agreement with our first class official distributors when we sell devices to them that warranty of product is provided by sellers. We appreciate your understanding.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Khalid
Welcome to Roborock Forum