Robot recommendations

Robot recommendations

Hello, I was planning to buy the S4 Max because I’ve seen people say the s5 and s6 series were the exact same except they had mops on them and I do not want the mop function. However, it seems to be discontinued on amazon. I have only tiles and hardwood on my floor and it’s about 1.2k sq ft and it gets a lot of dirt traffic and is also a kitchen/dining floor. Which robot should I get? Also, these robots are future proof as in updates right? I don’t want to buy a robot and like 3 years later it stops working.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I would say that the AI camera on the S6 MaxV makes it all worth it. LIDAR is great, but that it can avoid a sock or dog/cat toy/poo/puke, cables or whatever, makes it all worth it here!

Like0
  • Hello, I was planning to buy the S4 Max because I’ve seen people say the s5 and s6 series were the exact same except they had mops on them and I do not want the mop function. However, it seems to be discontinued on amazon. I have only tiles and hardwood on my floor and it’s about 1.2k sq ft and it gets a lot of dirt traffic and is also a kitchen/dining floor. Which robot should I get? Also, these robots are future proof as in updates right? I don’t want to buy a robot and like 3 years later it stops working. https://omegle.onl/

issue got solved!!

Like0
  • My S4 is flawless. Usually takes not much time to clean it, only because of the cats' fur I should be more careful with it. It was $449 when I bought it in November.

My app editor https://hireessaywriter.onl

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

olesrelis39
Welcome to Roborock Forum