Trying to find the perfect model for my needs.

Trying to find the perfect model for my needs.

Hello everyone, The time finally came to retire my old Roomba, and after watching countless hours of videos (thanks to the youtube channel vacuum wars), we decided to go with Roborock. As probably everyone here might know there are a lot of models to choose from, so we ended up with three options:

• Roborock S6 renewed from amazon $449
  • Roborock S6 Pure new $549
  • Roborock S5 $479 new / $380 renewed

We live in a townhome with three levels, the robot would stay on the middle level most of the time, but I would take it to the upper and lower levels and run it at least once a week. The house is about 2200 sq. Ft.The S5 would be the one that fits our budget the best, but I've heard that it does not map multiple floors. We are also worried about buying a used/refurbished model and having it break down shortly after.What would you guys advise?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello everyone, The time finally came to retire my old Roomba, and after watching countless hours of videos (thanks to the youtube channel vacuum wars), we decided to go with Roborock. As probably everyone here might know there are a lot of models to choose from, so we ended up with three options:

• Roborock S6 renewed from amazon $449
    • Roborock S6 Pure new $549
    • Roborock S5 $479 new / $380 renewed

We live in a townhome with three levels, the robot would stay on the middle level most of the time, but I would take it to the upper and lower levels and run it at least once a week. The house is about 2200 sq. Ft.The S5 would be the one that fits our budget the best, but I've heard that it does not map multiple floors. We are also worried about buying a used/refurbished model and having it break down shortly after.What would you guys advise?

Issue has been solved. https://omegle.onl/ https://xender.vip/

Like0
  • Great. Unfortunately I also need to use two robot vacuum for automatic cleaning in my house. I guess the cheaper option can be used upstairs where not many people around there.

I have talked about the issue in purchasing through live chat with an automated customer service on https://bridger.chat/, I am pretty happy with their answer. It is great that we have the similar issue on the matter for my reference.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ocaisceti94
Welcome to Roborock Forum