Remote Viewing Software Feature on the S6 MaxV

Remote Viewing Software Feature on the S6 MaxV

Roborock S6 MaxV users,

We have enabled wonderful eyes on Roborock S6 MaxV Now!  We will be releasing a software feature named “Remote Viewing” 

Starting time: July 30th 

App: Roborock App

What can a Roborock S6 MaxV user experience? 

He will be able to see real-time video feed while controlling the movement of S6 MaxV. 

Else? Curious about your pets? Is your oven on? Whether you have closed your door when you left home? 

Check in!

The remote viewing feature can be leveraged during the robot’s clean or even while directly using the remote controlling feature of the robot.

Meanwhile, transferring voice messages through your app is available. (with each one less than 15s). 

Seeing is knowing. Now seeing is controlling.Keep following us!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• it's great! but only for this model? I have the S5 max 😭

Like1
    RR_News
    RR_NewsStaff Member07/31/2020      03:11
    @Euge:

We're sorry that the remote viewing update rolls out only on Roborock S6 MaxV. S5 Max isn't equipped with twin cameras. Thanks for your support. Keep following us!

Like1
    Euge
    Euge07/31/2020      03:28
    @RR_News:

thanks for the reply

Like1
    Load More >>
  • Hi

Is this available only with the Roborock app or also with Mi Home app ?

Best regard

Eric

Like0
    RR_News
    RR_NewsStaff Member08/04/2020      02:37
    @006fazer:

Roborock App at the current stage. Keep following us to know more.

Like0
  • When will it be available on Amazon again?

Like0
  • Hi, I still have not received the update on the Roborock App. It says my firmware is already the latest but there is no remote viewing. My current firmware is 01.40.86

Like0
  • The information is not true. For several days I have been trying to download this update to my vacuum cleaner. It is not available all the time. I contacted the technical support, nobody knows when the software will be available. Roborock misleads its users or poles are worse than the rest of the world?

Like0
  • Amazing update.

Unfortunately I'm on vacation, so I can't enable it and try it, but when I'm back home, I'll definitely try it out! Excited to see the latency :)

Very pleased with the security measurements (physical enable/disable on the robot) and a audible warning when it is streaming.

Like0
    Kenneth
    Kenneth08/16/2020      07:41
    @Kenneth:

Finally had the chance to try it out, and it's very impressive!

There's almost no latency in image stream or remote control. I used it this morning, because my vaccumer got stuck in a place where it couldn't find its way out, and I could lay upstairs in my bed, turn on the camera and control the vaccumer into another position where it could get back to the dock.

I like the "warning", but would like to be able to turn it off in the app :)

Maybe an option would be to send a notification to the phones where the app is installed, telling that live view is on, and maybe also a list (from the App) of the devices that are currently using live-view.

That way, I could be out of the house, and still get a notification if someone used live-view without my permission (if my app/account got hacked or whatever!)..

But so far, very pleased with this feature. Surprised how much power is inside this vaccumer, being able to do live streams, control, voice messages and stuff like that, while at the same time calculating the route it uses for vaccuming and all these things! Very impessive!

Like3
  • Hi

Still no update with this new function for me .

Édit : with Roborock app, it's ok for the update

Like0
  • I have remote viewing on my roborock app. But we can't get it to work on my girlfriends app. The "button" in hear app is missing. What to do?

Like0
    RR_News
    RR_NewsStaff Member12/07/2020      02:35
    @Mrpj:

You could move to Support section to ask for help. We are always here to offer help

Like0
  • Hackers gonna love this feature ! Will there be xiaomis servers involved on relaying video ?

Like0
  • Thanks for the asnwer

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RR_News
Welcome to Roborock Forum