About Questions and Answers Category

About Questions and Answers Category

Hey friends,

It’s all about #Roborock# products Q&A here. You can ask all the product questions and we’ll help you deal with them as fast as we can.

We also encourage you to share answers with other users if you know how to solve the problems. 🙂

By the way, you can refer to our Support page to find the anwsers to some common questions.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, I want to acquire a Roborock, and from what I saw, S5 Max is better for us… It has only one problem…. Multi Map Storing. We have a house with 3 floors. I understood that this function it will be available for s5 Max too, can you tell we when we should expect it?

Like1
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/01/2020      07:57
    @Ama:

Dear Ama,

For multiple floor map saving feature, we are testing on it. 10% of S5 max users are selected by server randomly to participate in it. The feature allows us to set 4 different maps for different floor.

Please do not worry if you have not received the update yet, as soon as the testing proves the feature is reliable for all users, we will release it to all of our S5 max users.

Hope you could wait with patience.

Like0
    suryasharmaa
    suryasharmaa04/08/2023      10:09
    @Ama:

Moolwan is a lifestyle e-commerce destination for everyone who loves beautiful and thoughtful home decor items at wholesale prices delivered directly from manufacturers at your doorstep. https://moolwan.com/home-decor

Like0
  • I just recently purchased the S5max. I don’t feel comfortable mopping the floors with just water. Is there a natural cleaner you can suggest that is safe to use in the machine? Like a vinegar product with essential oils? Or Mrs. Meyers?

Like1
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/01/2020      07:49
    @Carol:

Dear Carol,

Usually, we don't suggest our customers add anything into the water because the bubble made by chemical substance in cleaner may block the filter and cause no water out. 

Like0
  • Hello Roborocks!

I have just bought my s5 max, it is an amazing device but I have seen last week at my friend, that v3 has Y-pattern mopping and this shape makes cleaning soo better. Does introduce this function is in your roadmap? I'm looking forward to this!

Like1
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/03/2020      11:14
    @Geronimo:

Hello,

We have no idea yet, please kindly wait and keep an eye on our official website for updates.

Like1
  • Please help with the roborock app on android phone. My husband and I are having differents acc, my husband being the main sharing our S6 with me. His acc is working fine but mine when i try to enter in the robot is directing me to User Agreement / Privacy Policy consent where i have to click the agree option but that button never shows to click and from there can go anywhere else in the app and i have to force the app to close. Please help, I'm unable right now to use the S6 thru the app.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/23/2020      09:45
    @olgui:

Dear olgui,

The robot could only be connected with one account at the same time. May we suggest you use your husband's account directly? One account could be allowed to login by different cellphones.

Like0
    No1AssignmentHelp
    No1AssignmentHelp03/27/2024      09:16
    @RR_Support:

Does anyone get assistance with writing their Marketing Assignments? Just ask at No1AssignmentHelp.Com to get a proper Marketing Assignment Help solution from experts.

Like0
  • How do I save the areas and name them in the MiHome app?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/23/2020      10:10
    @JenBrown:

Could you please tell us the model of your robot? Under the robot, there is label indicating the model.

Like0
  • Does Roborock work on black carpet? Our carpet is a solid black with dark gray ripples. Other famous name self-vacuuming units can't run on it.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/23/2020      10:12
    @CEOEditor:

Our vacuum may not work black carpet, because the carpet will absorb light, which will make device misidentify the carpet as cliff and avoid to clean.

Unfortunately, there is no switch on hardware or software to disable cliff sensor which is necessary in most occasions. Hope you can understand and forgive this drawback.

If you really hope to disable it, you could try to use white tags to cover all sensors lightly. See attached file.

But make sure the tags doesn't interfere other parts near like side brush, charging contact and front bumper. Besides, it may cause some other potential risks like falling on stair or other errors.

Like1
  • Hello I need original genuine filter, dustbin and mopping cloth for my roborock s5 max. I am unable to find a genuine seller

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/23/2020      10:12
    @Amit:

Could you please tell us where are you located?

Like0
    Ali
    Ali04/27/2020      17:00
    @RR_Support:

Hello, I'm looking to buy genuine replacement parts and accessories, I'm located in Dubai. I can't seem to identify genuine parts from counterfeit in online stores.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/11/2020      09:29
    @Ali:

Below is our authorized seller for your reference :https://de.aliexpress.com/item/32917164355.html

Like0
  • I just bought the roborock h6. I have a question that how can I mount the accessory head to the wall ?

1. Screw stick to the wall ?

2. Screw and just hanging on the wall, like a clock ?

Can you show instructions please?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/15/2020      00:05
    @John:

Dear John,

Please check the video below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XfVhDc9_aSDtN-UV93GSlMlEsOZlotaC

Like0
  • Hi Support - i'm loving my S5 Max. I have a few points of feedback i'll post elsewhere but also wanted to support for a new issues which seems to have started since I updated to the new firmware 01.07.80 a few days ago. Since then, I've had a few cases of the bot not knowing where the dock is after cleaning. I got the message 'Come and Rescue Me' :-). That seems to have resolved. However, twice now - once after a scheduled room clean and once on the same room started by the app, after the robot finished the room he was cleaning he then went into an adjoining room (where the dock is) and seemed to be lost. He was moving around the room in no obvious pattern, then went back into the original room he'd cleaned, then back ... and so on. I ended up docking him via the app and this worked ok. He did the exact same route pattern on both runs where he got lost. Should I perhaps delete the map and create a fresh one under the new firmware? Thanks.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/18/2020      07:59
    Like0
  • Hello!

Interested in Roborock S5 Max. There are many who sell in our country, but different information is everywhere.

290 ml or 280 ml water tank?

Wet cleaning time 120 or 150 minutes?

Charging time 3 hours or 6 hours?

In one place they said that the Roborock s5 Max is a new delivery with an update of 2.0, but none of the sellers know how to see it anymore. In 2.0 updated motors?

So only one seller said that he has a 2020 model, but others only send a link to your site.

I will thank you in advance for the answer.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/19/2020      10:46
    @Katjusha:

Hi,

It is 290ml.

For S5 Max:

The vacuum duration/size with full battery (balanced mode) is 150mins/200-250 ㎡(2000-2500 ft²))

The mop duration/size with full water is 80-150mins/300㎡(3230 ft²) at low flow.

Note: The cleaning size and time data are just for reference as environment and suction power will affect the efficiency much.

The 2020 version has the bumper. It cannot be recognized from its appearance. You can touch the bumper head to verify it or we can use the serial number to confirm.

Like0
    Bogdan
    Bogdan05/28/2020      12:02
    @RR_Support:

Hello. By bumper, do you refer to the front semi-circle that moves when you push it or when the bot hits something?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/29/2020      07:36
    @Bogdan:

Hello, it is LDS bumper, not the front semi-circle one,

Like0
  • Hello, after latest firmware update 3.5.8_1708 on my S6 (R0314S94700865), I cannot change maps back to living room. After I vacuum it once, I deleted map and started cleaning bathroom. But I cannot change back and map is locked in bathroom. Please help.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/27/2020      09:30
    @Dimmy:

Hello,

The current multi-floor maps feature is disabled, that is why only one map can be saved.

If you want to create different maps for bathroom and living room, please turn on multi-floor maps feature and then create the map one by one.

Like0
  • Hey. I bought in different stores Roborock S5 MAX. According to the description, they are both 2020, updated, but they have different brushes. Is any of them an old model?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member06/22/2020      07:18
    @Katjusha:

Hello, do you mean that the side brush for the two S5 Max are different?

Please send us some pictures.

Like0
  • do s5 mop cloth is the same for s5 max? thank you

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/15/2020      07:10
    @vaisaga:

Hello, the mopping cloth is compatible.

Like0
  • I have the Roborock S6 Pure and I have problems with the side silicon brush getting tangled up in my carpet. Is it ok to remove the brush or cut the brush shorter to keep this from happening?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/20/2020      12:24
    @Joe:

Hello,

Please send us some pictures of the side brush and the carpets.

Where did you buy purchase the S6 Pure?

Like0
  • How do I return the s5 max to the dock after it cleans another level? My dock is on the ground floor and when I clean 1st floor, how to get it to return to the dock? Right now I just pick it up when it’s trying to return to dock, it gives wheel suspended error, and I keep it on the ground and then hit on return to dock. There should be an easy way. After cleaning another level, it should automatically stop and ask to be returned to the dock.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member09/05/2020      10:41
    @Conti:

You need move the robot to the dock manually because they are in different floors.

And did you bring the dock along with the robot when you created the other floor at the first time? Theoretically, there is no need to bring the dock along with the robot and the robot will return to the starting point after it finished cleaning.

Like0
    Conti
    Conti09/06/2020      15:18
    @RR_Support:

I know that it has to be done manually and I know I don’t have to take the dock along. What I’m asking is once it is done with the cleaning of another floor, what steps do I need to follow to dock it on another level? It does not stop and keeps looking for the dock. Should I just lift it up and bring to the level the dock is on or I pause and then bring down and then press resume or dock?

Like0
    Conti
    Conti09/06/2020      23:20
    @RR_Support:

And I didn’t bring the dock the first time I created map of the other floor. It returned to its starting point. But from 2nd day, after it’s done cleaning, it starts looking for the dock.

Like0
    Load More >>
  • Just purchased an S5 Max and it will not connect via the Roborock app - but connects fine with the Mi Home app. I am using a Pixel phone. I've made sure that i'm using 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi, no special characters in the password, etc. Any advice?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member11/19/2020      03:39
    @Boris_aka_S5Max:

Hi, which step you get stuck?

You can send us a video of the wifi connection process. You can upload it online and share us the link if it is large.

Like0
  • Hi. Recently my S5 Max charging dock is damage. Not able to charge. So, where can buy in Malaysia ?

Like0
  • My device continues to go off line. None of the trouble shooting suggestions work. NONE! Very disappointed in this product.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/29/2020      08:53
    @JM:

Please email us via support@roborock.com so that we can continue to follow up and provide a proper solution.

Like0
  • My device keeps saying offline on the app. I have pressed buttons to get the voice to say resetting wifi and see the flashing blue light. I go onto my iPhone to and press the roborock wifi and it shows checked and working but when I click on the device on the app it keeps saying offline. When I press the + sign it says "loading failed." The machine is making its way around my room and worked when I first got it and mapped the house but now won't work and I cant find the map anymore.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/29/2020      08:53
    @skigomom:

Please email us via support@roborock.com so that we can continue to follow up and provide a proper solution.

Like0
  • My brand new S6 Pure after 1st use is showing “device offline” and after attempting to reset WiFi is not responding. I’m using the app on my iPhone 12.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/29/2021      02:50
    @Justgrapes :

Like0
    kripal
    kripal10/17/2021      16:02
    @Justgrapes :

I have also faced the same issue. Applinked codes

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RR_Support
Welcome to Roborock Forum