Roborock s6 Device Offline

Roborock s6 Device Offline

Hello, I have a problem with the roborock s6 where after it is inactive for a day, the device gives an error as i proceed to load the map saying: Device Offline. My solution to this is resetting the network and reconnecting again, but it is inefficient because I have to do this every time it gives the error which is pretty much every other day device isn't active. I have confirmed:

1. Device is plugged in to power outlet
  2. My router to the wifi is working fine
  3. Router information such as password and Id hasn't changed
  4. Router is close to roborock .

One thing I discovered while resetting the network is that I noticed roborock changes network to another by itself based on my speculation when resetting wifi-network, on the section "Select Wi-Fi Network" it shows another Wi-Fi in my area at home. Based on this, I can assume that the wifi has changed by itself when it was inactive. Also, I have updated to the latest firmware and prior to the update, this has never happened before.

Is there any solutions that I can do?

Thank you

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are sorry for the trouble you are facing.

May i know which app you are using, mihome or roborock app? There will be a firmware update soon(in roborock app), you could update firmware and see if it works.

Like0
    benson
    benson01/07/2020      23:10
    @RR_Support:

Im using the mihome app

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/08/2020      07:57
    @benson:

May i suggest you use Roborock app to update firmware? Please check attached instruction files. For further concerns , you could contact us via email : support@roborock.com

Like0
    benson
    benson02/02/2020      03:14
    @RR_Support:

Hello, i still have the same problem. I download the roborock app but there is no firmware update in the settings for that app. Correct me if im wrong but the current firmware on mi home is 3.54_0922

Like0
    Load More >>
  • Hi there, I am having the same issue, I am using the latest Xiaomi home app and have tried the same steps to troubleshoot but my device is still showing as offline.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/23/2020      10:04
    @Rapha:

Could you please check for the latest firmware update to see if it helps? The latest firmware of Mi home app is 3.5.4_1048.

Please refer to the pictures attached for how to update firmware for both Roborock app and Mi home app.

Like0
    Bsa80
    Bsa8012/05/2020      16:27
    @RR_Support:

I'm having the same issue. This is insane. I have to reset the router everytime I need to use my roborock s6 pure? Everything is up to date using roborock ap.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/08/2020      15:00
    @Bsa80:

What is the wifi led status when it shows offline?

Try to reboot the robot and verify whether it can reconnect to the wifi automatically.

What about other wireless devices? Do they have the same issue? Try to move the robot closer to the main router.

Like0
  • I am facing the same issue and have tried more than 30 times

did all trouble shooting steps listed on all forums

is there any help which I can get

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

benson
Welcome to Roborock Forum