S4 Side brush causing errors.

S4 Side brush causing errors.

Hi, This is my 4th Roborock vacuum. I have 3 S5's and now this new S4. The problem is straight out of the box the S4 will not operate on carpet with the side brush installed. It does circles and errors out. I removed the side brush and now all is well. Obviously this causes an issue for areas where there is no carpet on the floor it is vacuuming. Is this a typical thing with the S4? I have an email into support for this as well.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brian
Welcome to Roborock Forum