Where can I obtain a nylon side brush S4Max?

Where can I obtain a nylon side brush S4Max?

The silicone side brush drags and sometimes tangles on edges of some area rugs. It als catches under floor edge of some cabinets. It is a collector of pet hair too. I would like to have a nylon bristle side brush as an alternate!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• This is my 4th Robot vax but first Roborock.

Never had this problem with nylon bristle side brushes. Silcone brush was a bad idea and not fully tested. By now you must have hundreds of photos of tangled brushes.

Like1
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/02/2021      12:26
    @Vee:

Hi, could you please send us a picture to show the edge of your rugs?

Like0
  • Found on Amazon fixes rubber brush problems great reviews for this KNOWN problem.

No need to keep sending photos to Roborock buy these instead.

6 Pcs Side Brush Replacement for Roborock - S4 S5 S6 E20 E25 E35 S50 S51 C10 Xiaomi Mi Mijia Vacuum Cleaner Accessories Kit

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vee
Welcome to Roborock Forum