Opening the API and the ability to extract the token to send/retrieve commands from other apps

Opening the API and the ability to extract the token to send/retrieve commands from other apps

Roborock is great but one big feature that’s missing for me is the ability to connect roborock to other applications so that I can initiate a room cleaning from another app.

It is great that google assistant is supported but it would be even greater if we, as consumers, could access and send commands directly to the API using an internal token over the home network.

There’s a huge project that’s growing rapidly called “home assistant” and I’m sure the entire community would be eager to support roborock even more if this feature would be allowed.

Currently I have to use Mi Home to connect roborock to home assistant (because Mi Home has the ability to retrieve the token) but Mi Home doesn’t support google assistantt.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alien_friendly
Welcome to Roborock Forum