Pick Floor Map and Rooms then push Clean! This is how it is should be.

Pick Floor Map and Rooms then push Clean! This is how it is should be.

Why do I have to wait on the VAC to figure out where it is before I can edit to do only certain rooms or areas?

I sometimes takes forever to figure out it was no longer on the second floor even though it just left the 1st floor charging base.

I then have to wait for it to start cleaning then pause to select areas to clean versus the entire floor.

Sequence of operation should be:

1 Open APP and select correct floor map in my case 1 of 3.

2 Select area or rooms to clean or entire floor.

3 Push Clean on app and now let VAC figure out where it is and i can go about my business.

I have an S4 MAX.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Thanks for your feedback. The tab on the home map page has been removed. The robot automatically loads the correct map after it locates its position on any of the saved maps. 

If you need to switch the map displaced on the home map page, you can select the Edit Map icon on the map page, select My Maps or the name of the map, and select Restore next to the map. 

Like0
    William7574
    William757404/19/2024      11:51
    @RR_Suggestions:

Maps are the cartographic guides to exploration, unlocking the secrets of landscapes and the structures within. Within these maps lie the pathways to different rooms of discovery, each offering unique experiences and knowledge. Rooms may signify physical spaces or metaphorical realms of understanding. Whether navigating through the intricate corridors of a physical building or the labyrinth of concepts, maps guide the way. In a digital age, maps extend beyond geography, leading users through virtual realms of information. Yet, amidst this exploration, there's a reminder of responsibility https://mortgagecalculator.tips/ or the conversion of content usage fees into cash, emphasizing the value and exchange inherent in accessing such mapped territories.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vee
Welcome to Roborock Forum