Can I set the vacum cleaning pattern to so my vacuum lines alternate from vertical to horizontal?

Can I set the vacum cleaning pattern to so my vacuum lines alternate from vertical to horizontal?

Every time my robot cleans my living room the vacuum lines are always in the same direction. Is it possible for me to alternate those vacuum lines. Ie if the last time it went back and forth horizontally can I adjust to the next time it goes back and forth in a vertical pattern?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Good idea as well as cross hatch pattern for multicycle cleaning already requested.

Like1
  • To our apology, the feature you mentioned is not available at the moment.

However, we will forward your advice to the relevant team and try to manage it in the future.

Thanks for your idea and suggestion.

Like0
    Colin_young
    Colin_young02/05/2021      13:04
    @RR_Support:

I just came to the forum to suggest this very feature. It's less important on hard surfaces, but for carpets and rugs it's a critical feature to avoid excessive wear from always running in the same direction over the same spots. Ideally it would be an automatic switch from the last time it covered the area, and adding diagonal would also help, i.e. 3 different directions.

Like0
    Judy
    Judy02/06/2021      17:46
    @RR_Support:

I think I figured it out. I have the S6maxV . I vacuumed just my living room today and this time I selected the 2X cycle mode. It vacuumed the room in the same direction as always and then it did a second pass (vacuuming the second time) it went in the opposite direction. This is great!

Like0
    Mark
    Mark02/07/2021      10:14
    @Judy:

I just tested this with s6 maxv and latest firmware. It didn't cross hatch on a multicycle room clean. Maybe you just lucky or does it do it everything?

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Judy
Welcome to Roborock Forum