Roborock S5max keeps getting offline everyday

Roborock S5max keeps getting offline everyday

Hi

I purchased this device 3 months ago and it keeps getting disconnected from wifi everyday. I have to reset the wifi before every single use, which sometimes takes >15 minutes. I have also had to remove the device and re-add it multiple times. Any suggestion for what might be the issue?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I too have started having this issue! Everyday it disconnects and shows offline. It has starting doing it in the middle of cleaning. I have to spend time hunting for it as I can not use the app to locate where it stops. I bought this in December 2020 and started having this issue mid January 2021.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/05/2021      08:59
    @Rockhauler1:

Hi,

We feel sorry for the inconvenience caused.

1. We suggest you try and reboot the device to see if the device can be back online automatically (long press the power button to switch off the device and then long press the same button to switch it back on) when you find the device offline.

2. Please check that the machine works within the coverage of your router.

3. If there a timer rebooting set for your router, the robot may often get online. If there's the timer, we suggest you remove the timer to have a try.

Like0
  • Hi,

We feel sorry for the inconvenience caused.

1. We suggest you try and reboot the device to see if the device can be back online automatically (long press the power button to switch off the device and then long press the same button to switch it back on) when you find the device offline.

2. Please check that the machine works within the coverage of your router.

3. If there a timer rebooting set for your router, the robot may often get online. If there's the timer, we suggest you remove the timer to have a try.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nitesh
Welcome to Roborock Forum