Adding Two Wifi to S5 Max

Adding Two Wifi to S5 Max

Hi everyone,

I am having a problem with wifi when using the multi-floor cleaning. I use S5 Max and use it in multi-floor cleaning. I use different wifi for both floors. But it doesn't give me a chance to add two different wifi. Every time I add one of these wifi, it deletes the other wifi. So I have to introduce new wifi every time and it's really annoying.

Is there also 2 different wifi adding feature such as the ability to add multiple maps in S5 Max?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ali
Welcome to Roborock Forum