Google Home - Roborock Application

Google Home - Roborock Application

Hello there,

I tried adding my s5max to Google Homebut is not working. I am stuck where it’s connecting the roborock app with google home. During this process, google home response 1st as “Account linked” and the very quickly with a second reponse as “Sonething went wrong. Try again.”Please I need an answer to this. Thanks

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• *Something went wrong. Try again.” I also dont have chance to unlink from Google Home. Then I retried wiht Google Linked Account page to unlink and tried again. I am using Roborock App on IOS(up2date) This problem started yesterday. I tried resetting roborock S5 Max, deleting google home, deleting roborock, remove/ade roborock to app. Using a new account but all failed. Please Help

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/14/2021      13:36
    @Arda:

Could you try to link your Roborock app to Google Home one more time to check if the issue is resolved or not?

Like1
    Arda
    Arda02/14/2021      14:07
    @RR_Support:

Thanks, issue is solved around 11.30 a.m. GMT+3.

Like0
    Arda
    Arda02/17/2021      17:23
    @RR_Support:

The problem started again in same way, could you help

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arda
Arda