Amazon Alexa Support for S4 and MI app

Amazon Alexa Support for S4 and MI app

When will this work ? I purchased S4 based on representation that Alexa voice would be available. Thank you.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Check attached file how you could link our device to alexa. The skill is called Roborock plus.

Note: Make sure your robot is added and online on app Roborock(not Mi Home) first.

After you integrate roborock account to alexa, it may not show robot discovered. Don't worry. Robot is integrared into alexa and you could refer to attached picture command to control robot.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/14/2020      05:42
    @RR_Support:

Here is a picture of voice commands for your reference.

Like0
    Loaded4bear
    Loaded4bear01/14/2020      16:33
    @RR_Support:

I have a new S4 with the same problem. Alexa does not discover the S4.

"it may not show robot discovered. Don't worry. Robot is integrared into alexa and you could refer to attached picture command to control robot"

Not true. It does not work with any voice commands.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/15/2020      03:08
    @Loaded4bear:

May i know the server of your Alexa account ? please see attached picture.

Like0
    Load More >>
  • Hi...the Roborock app is unstable on Android Moto G5 phone. Please see other forum entry on this issue. It's a fantastic vacuum, but I can't even get the Roborock Plus app the run for more than a minute until it crashes. What can we do to help you debug the app ? I submit the crash report every time. Let me know what more would help you get the app stable.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SLPMEP
Welcome to Roborock Forum