robot spinning

After upgrading from an older Roomba - we were super excited to get the S4. However, no matter how many configurations I create for the rooms - the S4 just spins and spins when it's not on hardwood. It spins on completely flat rugs. It spins on carpet (which I don't consider very thick at all.) I am really wanting to return this thing and just get a newer roomba. What can I do to actually get this thing to work the way it should? Thanks!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are sorry for the trouble you are facing.

S4 may face problem when cleaning on carpet. May i suggest you send an email to our support: support@roborock.com? and please attach a picture of the carpet or a video in email. We will provide a proper solution once the issue confirmed.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ydangerzone
Welcome to Roborock Forum