My Roborock S5 Max is leaking water when mopping

My Roborock S5 Max is leaking water when mopping

Hi, I bought my Roborock S5 Max in 11 Nov 2020. It worked really well, until last month, it leaking a lot of water. I'm worry that can cause any harm to the robot while it's cleaning back and fort. Also it could be dangerous since it made the floor slippery. I wonder if I can claim for the guarantee. I tried to contact the seller, whom claimed to be the official seller of Roborock in Indonesia, via online shop named Tokopedia. But I don't get any respond :((( What do I need to do now??

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• If you find puddles left on the mop cloth bracket or on your floor, you can try the following:

1. Use a piece of dry cloth to clean water-out holes underneath the main unit, and then use a needle to poke the holes to make sure nothing gets stuck inside.

2. Apply some oil into the area surrounding the water-out holes, see attached picture. Please do not add oil directly into the water-out holes. Just a little bit oil is recommended.

Any kind of oil will do.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fib
Welcome to Roborock Forum