roborock s5 cant find docking station after cleaning

roborock s5 cant find docking station after cleaning

Hello,

my roborock after motherboard replacement is unable to find its docking station.

firmware version is 3.5.8_002034

i tried setting the dock in different places, reloading the map and nothing works.

Before with previous motherboard was fine.

Perhaps i should pair the Roborock with the docking station somehow? dont know, anyone any ideas, thanks in advance for any suggestions.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

1. Could you please let it start cleaning from the charging station, let run for a while so that it's almost 1 meter away from the dock, and then click on recharge button and check the robot can go back to the dock? 

2. Would you please send us a screenshot of the history cleaning map for our reference?

You mentioned with the previous motherboard was fine, do you mean the issue happened after the motherboard has been replaced? I

Like0
    PolakoSzaf
    PolakoSzaf05/02/2021      10:14
    @RR_Support:

Thanks for quick reply!

i did the step you mentioned, but the robot gost again. This time i moved it to a simple location, deleted the map. and ryn the steps you asked.

Before did not have such issues with it. same docking station

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/03/2021      01:41
    @PolakoSzaf:

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Would you please use a piece of cloth to clean the charging contacts on the charging dock and underneath the robot? See the picture below:

If you have cleaned them, would you please send us some pictures to show the contacts?

Like0
    PolakoSzaf
    PolakoSzaf05/03/2021      13:20
    @RR_Support:

Hi, i did clean the charging contacts and all sensors around.

deleted the map. still not good.

under the link you can see how it works

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zf5syLwssbD43pNZ9

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PolakoSzaf
Welcome to Roborock Forum