Can't assign Roborock S6 MaxV to more than one room i the Roborock App?

Can't assign Roborock S6 MaxV to more than one room i the Roborock App?

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Whenever I assign it to another room it only assigns it to the last too.

I want to be able to do this as I have multiple Roborocks (S6 now, but returning for S7) and want to use Google Home to clean rooms by name

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thank for reaching out.

Actually, you don't have to assign the device to more than one room in the app.

You can use the room naming feature in the app when you click into each of the device. The google home command will work with the names you give to the rooms.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

jj3820
Welcome to Roborock Forum