S5 Max Water Tank stops dispensing water when the tank is 2/3 full

S5 Max Water Tank stops dispensing water when the tank is 2/3 full

I have a S5 Max for less than a year and everything worked fine until today. When I do my regular cleaning routine, I noticed that my device stopped moisturizing the mop pad when the water tank is still 2/3 full. The mopping function working totally okay when the water tank is full. I followed the troubleshooting instructions and check the airholes and water holes but can't fix the problem. My firmware is updated to the latest version. Does anyone encounter the same problem?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

May I know if you've contacted our support e-mail? support@roborock.com

If no, would you please keep using the 2/3 tank of water, and check if the water can run out in the end?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DL59
Welcome to Roborock Forum