can I connect my s4max to my mobile hotspot?

can I connect my s4max to my mobile hotspot?

I just got my s4max. My internet at my house only has 5ghz. I have a mobile hotspot on my phone. can I connect my vacuum to the mobile hotpot?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• The robot could connect to a hotspot from a smartphone.

To connect to a hotspot, you need 2 smart phones (A and B).

1. Enable phone A's hotspot in phone's setting and create a name and password of hotspot.

2. Use phone B to install the app and try to connect the robot to the hotspot sent from phone A.

Forget about the wifi sent from your router in the whole process.

Like0
  • I connect my s4Max to my phone, but I don't really understand why I'm wearing sunglasses because I'm at home, hahahahaha.

Like0
    benjaminlouis680309
    benjaminlouis68030903/23/2024      09:40
    @smithmarry46:

click here to know more

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Heather
Welcome to Roborock Forum