S5 showing Device offline

S5 showing Device offline

Since yesterday my Roborock S5 is showing offline in Mihome app.

Already reset wifi settings and it solved the problem but after 24h turns offline again.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you please help to tell us more info about this issue?

What is happening frequency of offline issue? Is there any rule on it?

What is device's wifi indicator status when you find it is offline? out, solid or blinking?

Are you able to reboot device to make wifi indicator solid and device online without resetting wifi?

What is your router's brand and model?

Thank you.

Like0
    Luf
    Luf02/27/2020      12:32
    @RR_Support:

The issue appears after a few hours after i restart wifi on the S5. It works for a while and then it says its offline.

This morning i put the S5 cleaning and went to work, after 30 minutes I opened the Mi Home app and said it was offline. I don't even know if it completed the cleaning because I haven't been home yet.

The wifi indicator stays solid. And i can see that the S5 is connected to my router in my router's app.

I just can't access the S5 via Mi Home app. It says the S5 is offline.

My router is a Huawei hs8247w but the problem is not on the router because i use the same one for 3 years, and there was no update for the last 6 monthes. 

What shoul i do?

Thank you

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/28/2020      10:05
    @Luf:

Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for the trouble you are facing.

Your question may not be solved in a short answer. But there is no option for you to reply this message and we can't see your previous message record if you create a new feedback. 

Therefore, it is not convenient for us to chat here on app feedback page and we suggest you contact us via email: support@roborock.com. You could attach related picture or video in email to help us understand your question.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Luf
Welcome to Roborock Forum