Doesn't recognize where it is

Doesn't recognize where it is

My roborock s7 got confused because of some big boxes near the base, and now it thinks it is in a different end of the house than it really is even a few days later. What is the easiest way to remind it where it is? I have zone cleaning on and it thinks it is cleaning the office when it is in the kitchen.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• My roborock s7 got confused because of some big boxes near the base, a appvalley nd now it thinks it is in a different end of the house than it really is even a few days later. What is the easiest way to remind it where it is? I have zone cleaning on and it thinks it is cleaning the office when it is in tutuapp the kitchen.

issue got solved

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kisangoli78
Welcome to Roborock Forum