Times of Mi Home Timer Settings Change At Daylight Savings Time

Times of Mi Home Timer Settings Change At Daylight Savings Time

I have a couple timers set up for my S6, one at 1 AM and the other at 3:30 PM. When Daylight Savings Time began yesterday the Mi Home app changed the times to 2 PM and 4:30 PM. Timer times should not change.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you please send us the screenshot of the timer setting to our support@roborock.com? Thank you.

Like0
    Ted
    Ted03/11/2020      12:45
    @RR_Support:

I sent a screenshot to support@roborock.com, but it did not go through, giving me this error information:

<support@roborock.com>: host mxbiz1.qq.com[203.205.232.191] said: 550 Mail content denied.

http://service.exmail.qq.com/cgi-bin/help?subtype=1&&id=20022&&no=1000726

(in reply to end of DATA command)

Here is the image of the timers page that I tried to email:

Like0
  • Would you please help to confirm if you have sync the time zone on your app? as attachment.

Like0
    Ted
    Ted03/12/2020      10:34
    @RR_Support:

The S6 and the phone were already in the same time zone, but I clicked the "Sync time zone" button anyway. Is there any way to tell right now if the problem is fixed, or will I have to wait until we change back to standard time?

By the way, your "Robot time zone" screen is different from mine. Your screen contains a misspelling in the top paragraph, "Sych" instead "Sync". My screen's top paragraph says, "Check that your phone and your robot are in the same time zone before syncing," and it's bottom paragraph says, "Make sure that the robot time zone matches your current time zone to ensure proper operation of scheduled cleaning and DND mode."

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/13/2020      07:01
    @Ted:

Hi, Ted, thank you for your reply. We are not understand what you mean about any way to tell right now if the problem is fixed, do you mean the problem is still exist? the suggestion of us is that you could have a try. And about the misspelling in the top paragraph, thank you for your feedback, we will correct it, thank you.

Like0
    Ted
    Ted03/13/2020      13:23
    @RR_Support:

About how to tell if the problem is fixed, since the problem only arises at the transition from Standard Time to Daylight Savings Time just before the spring, and then presumably also at the transition from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time in the fall, how can I tell if the sync fixed the problem right now? The transition from Daylight Savings Time to Standard won't happen until October, and that transition is the only way I can think of to test it, but that is months off.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ted
Welcome to Roborock Forum