Automation

Roborock works in the mi Home ecosystem. The application makes it possible to connect multiple devices by means of automation. I would like to connect the 6-key switch with the roborock vacuum cleaner to control the cleaning of individual rooms. key 1 - bathroom, key 2 - kitchen etc. 

Nowadays, the workrock allows you to configure the automation per room, but only in "timer" mode. Can you give access to the room selection in "automation" mode?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• My motivation - makes roborock more accessible for elderly people.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/20/2020      10:11
    @Epsylon:

Would you please tell us the model of your robot? Below the picture will show you how to use automation. If anything unclear, please tell us or contact by email: support@roborock.com.

Like0
    Epsylon
    Epsylon03/22/2020      11:50
    @RR_Support:

Thank you for your answer. I own the roborock.vacuum.s6 and roborock.vacuum.s5. I know these automation options. My question is could you add in "then" section not only "start cleaning" but "room cleaning" option with room selection? Currently, the only possible automation is to clean the entire house/pause/go back to the dock

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/24/2020      08:59
    @Epsylon:

Thank you for your feedback. Automation could not support room cleaning, but we will forward it to our tech department. And if you want to clean a single room only, the suggestion of us is that you could use "Timer", which is more convenient. Thank you.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Epsylon
Welcome to Roborock Forum