2 or 3 floor

hello

i have had my s6 for 2 days now. Really works well, but we have 2 floors in our house.

I have some suggestions for the R&D department.

We should be able to have more then 1 floor with obstacles and zone, no-go etc. I would be preferable to set it up in the beginning when installing the cleaner how many floors you have and what floor the base is located in.

Also it would be nice to have the opportunities to tell the machine where it starts(if more then 1 floor) and what rooms in order it should clean.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NorwayS6
Welcome to Roborock Forum