Thank you! I am a happy Roborock s5 owner!

Thank you! I am a happy Roborock s5 owner!

I would just like to say thank you. You have made a quality product that does as advertised. The cleaning pattern is logical. The robot is excellent at cleaning. It is always able to find it's base. It goes directly to the cleaning zone. I could not be happier. I have tried other robot vacuums and they are idiots when compared to my s5. Oh, and I am really enjoying the latest update to the app. It is very user friendly, and many features were added. The room cleaning is wonderful, and zone cleaning is perfect for my home.

I wish to suggest adding the option to save 1 map. That way I can clean my main floor and then carry my s5 upstairs without having to re-map. One way to do this would be to allow the customer 1 additional map save for every dock that the purchased. I would gladly purchase a second dock for my upstairs. Perhaps the Roborock could detect "docking base 2" when placed and automatically know which map to use? This is just a suggestion.

Again, thank you for making such an outstanding quality product. I am very happy in Canada.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Canuck
Welcome to Roborock Forum