Can you name rooms?

Can you name rooms?

I use the Roborock app on my iPhone with our S5 Max, and don't see the setting to add room names. Can you name the rooms on the map? I can divide and merge rooms, and adjust vacuum and mop settings per room, but can not find a way to name the rooms.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hey, any updates on this?

Like1
    Kahner
    Kahner04/05/2020      20:22
    @MyKnack:

Wondering the same thing. Hoping for this and the multiple maps support.

Like0
    dripmelody
    dripmelody04/02/2024      09:15
    @Kahner:

love to know that info fireboy and watergirl

Like0
  • Hello, our S5 MAX doesn't support room naming on Roborock APP at present. Please stay tuned and notice the news on our forum. Thanks! :)

Like0
    Colin_Orally
    Colin_Orally04/26/2020      03:30
    @RR_Discussion:

Hi, why naming works on MiHome app? As roborock app is build for roborock, but the official app did not receive the latest update first. Please work on this please, and is going to May now, later once your app is updated, then other model of vacuum release again, then S5 Max outdated again. Do something, thank you.

Like0
    Wolf
    Wolf04/27/2020      21:21
    @RR_Discussion:

It's 3 months later - does S5 Max have named rooms (or scheduling) in Roborock app yet? If so, I can't find either.

Like0
    nohackmove
    nohackmove05/10/2020      21:19
    @[Deleted User]:

As you may know Roborock was producing for Xiaomi lately. But by 2020 I mean beginning of this year, Roborock seperated its way from Xiaomi and begin to design and produce on its own. So we are expecting Roborock to improve new software and hardware soon.

You may notice Roborock Application doesn't support old devices.

Like0
    Load More >>
  • It's so great if rooms can be named and robo rock app can be integrated with google home as well. Then we can say "OK Google, clean my living room"

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DanKirk
Welcome to Roborock Forum