no carpet mode in the menu

no carpet mode in the menu

Hi there!

I have a Mi Robot Vacuum and was advised to switch the carpet mode on to prevent error 5. However, there is no such option in the menu in the Xiaomi Home app. Is it not available for this model?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for your reaching out.

Could you please tell us your device's SN so that we can suggest accoridingly?

Could you tell us your device's SN?

Open the cover of the device and take out the dustbin. There's a barcode on the device (not on dustbin). The SN is under the barcode like R0201S82418800.

If the device has already been added to the app, SN could also be checked there. See attached picture "info"

Like0
    vacuumuser
    vacuumuser10/05/2021      02:23
    @RR_Support:

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, so the numbers under the bar code are 17061/00083258 and SKU:SKV4022GL

Looking forward to get this sorted :)

Thank you.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member10/06/2021      06:23
    @vacuumuser:

Thank you for your reply. According to your SN, you get the Mi robot, which doesn't support carpet mode.

Like0
    vacuumuser
    vacuumuser10/06/2021      09:30
    @RR_Support:

Thanks. So, what should I do then? The vacuum can't finish the clean without running into an error 5. Although the brush is clean and when I push the button, it continues to clean as if the error never happened.

Like0
    Load More >>
  • yes i am struggling with it too, it won't clean my dusty putters

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member10/09/2021      14:57
    @justin90:

Hi, may I know which model you're using?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vacuumuser
Welcome to Roborock Forum