S5 Max stops working both indicator lights blinking

S5 Max stops working both indicator lights blinking

My Roborock S5 Max has been working almost flawlessly in the last 18 months. But lately it’s been acting weird

Symptoms: it often stops while positioning a few seconds after it’s off from the dock. Both indicator lights (power and returning to dock buttons) are blinking white. Sometimes it’s working for 5 minutes and suddenly it stops with both indicator lights blinking. When this happens, the app shows my S5 Max is offline I can’t turn it off Both power and docking buttons don’t work

I am using the Roborock app firmware version 02.15.30.

Things I have tried:

1. bring it back to the dock. Both indicator lights keeps flashing for a long time. I don’t know exactly when but it eventually turns off.
  2. Factory reset it.
  3. Replace the battery

sometimes it’s working just fine. What’s wrong?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

According to your description, it seems that there's something wrong with the robot, and it may need to be repaired.

Without professional testing, it's hard to tell where the issue lies exactly. We suggest you contact support@roborock.com to get further assistance.

Please do not forget to include your device's SN and purchase info.

Open the cover of the device and take out the dustbin. There's a barcode on the device (not on dustbin). The SN is under the barcode like R0201S82418800.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MopBot
Welcome to Roborock Forum