S5 Max magnetic field problem

S5 Max magnetic field problem

Have the problem with magnetic field in my room from day one. Detected 400-500uT magnetic field in a problem zone. S5 Max just circling around in this area for several minutes, then going back leaving this zone uncleared. I dont use magnetic lents and i dont need to use them. If magnetic sensor in this robot only for magnetic lents then PLEASE add option to turn it off or ignore in path planning.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for your reaching out.

The 400-500μT is a bit high for the robot. It seems that there seems to be high magnetic field there.

Currently there's no option to disable the magnetic sensor, but we will forward your feedback to our tech team and hope they will manage it in the future.

Best regards.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

justfox2
Welcome to Roborock Forum