(S7) How to clean mop cloth of the roborock s7 that comes in the box?

(S7) How to clean mop cloth of the roborock s7 that comes in the box?

Hi,

i swear im struggling to find any information how to clean the mop cloth. The original instruction drives me crazy: „yea, just clean the mop and dry it” wow, much info.

I mean, how do i really clean it, because so far i just pour it with water and squeeze it. Should i actually throw it to the washing machine? Or wash it by hands with some dish soap?

Please help, thanks !

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Is it really so complicated? :-) Mine gets pretty dirty, so I wash it with dish soap, sometimes every few rooms. Is yours dirty? Does rinsing it make it clean? If yes, job done. If not, try some soap. If you want to do it more thoroughly sometimes, throw it in the machine. What's the problem? :-)

Like0
  • Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Yes, just as Robo said, it is OK to use wash machine to wash the mopping cloth with warm water and cleaner.

Just don't make the cloth too crinkled. Otherwise, it will affect mopping performance.

Like0
    Hemanth
    Hemanth11/27/2021      06:53
    @RR_Support:

Is it okay to put the cloth in the dryer as well? Unsure how it might affect the fabric or velcro

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member11/28/2021      02:46
    @Hemanth:

Hi, thanks for your reaching out. It's best to let microfiber dust mops hang dry, but you may put it in the dryer on low heat to have a try.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scott104
Welcome to Roborock Forum