Problem with Alexa Custom Routine

Problem with Alexa Custom Routine

Hi!

I have a Roborock s5 Max and it is working perfectly well with Alexa using Skill Roborock Plus in Portuguese

I would like to create routines in Alexa using The S5 Max, but it seems that there is a problem to use Roborock in custom actions in alexa in Portuguese

Custom actions are used within the routines, using phrases exactly as they are said to alexa, eg Alexa, ask robot rock to clean

It turns out that even using terms identical to those that work in voice command, it doesn't seem to work within the routines

I tried changing the alexa language to english and in this case the custom actions within the routines work But there seems to be a problem with the Portuguese language

Could you give me instructions on which phrases in Portuguese I can use in writing within the routines (where "peça para o roborock limpar", "peça para o robo rock limpar" don't work...

(imagens as a working routine in english, same dont works in Portuguese... )

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bacanasampa
Welcome to Roborock Forum